Want to learn how to get traffic to your website?
Join the FREE email challenge and get 5 days of actionable SEO tips
Join the FREE SEO challenge today
Are you struggling with getting visitors to your website?
Did you know that only 1 – 4% of people that visit your site will buy from you?
If you aren’t getting lots of visitors you definitely won’t be able to make lots of sales.
In addition to social media and paid traffic (like Google Ad Words and Facebook Ads) you need to make sure that you have optimised your website to take advantage of free traffic from Google. This is called organic traffic.
What many people don’t realise is, some of the techniques to get organic (free) traffic are simple and you can implement them yourself.
This week I’m giving you access to my FREE 5 Day Challenge where you’ll learn …
- Optimising your site so that Google loves it – is NOT something super technical or rocket science
- You need to always be thinking of your customers and the terms they are using to search
- How to use free tools to research what your customers are actually typing into Google
- What steps you can action yourself to get results
- How to monitor your results and see that it is working
How it works:
Each day for 5 days you will receive an email about a single topic with a short task (approx 15 mins).
Don’t worry if you think you won’t have time each day – you can just catch up later or do it all in one day.
Join the private Facebook group to get support along the way with : Websites that Kick Butt
(Just so you know, you can join the group even if you don’t join the challenge)
Who is the challenge for?
- Beginners looking for an introduction to SEO (you don’t have to be tech savvy)
- Anyone that manages an eCommerce store, product or service based website (in any niche)
- Anyone that wants to understand what SEO is so that they can make an educated decision when outsourcing their SEO
Who am I?
My name is Mel and my business is ‘Clarity By Design’.
Over the past 20 years I have learnt what does and doesn’t work when it comes to building websites for large companies that attract visitors and turn them into customers. I have built sites, tested them, run training courses and have been the ‘tech translator’ between many business owners and development teams.
What I really enjoy doing is educating small business owners (in simple non-tech terms) on all aspects of what they need to understand to have a ‘Healthy Website’ that generates them sales.
Simply fill in your details below and join me today!
Join the FREE challenge today
Help your ideal clients find you. They are already searching.
“After taking on Mel’s SEO tips I went from page 6 to the first position. I’m now getting most of my work from people that found my business on Google!”
Glenn Foot – Owner, SliderFIX